Monday, February 27, 2012




Well I didn't get a quilt done today, but the pictures will explain why I had to stop quilting early this evening.  Gary and I watched the North White 7th grade girls play their final game before their tourney on Saturday.  Our granddaugher, Audrey Kate, is #23 who plays center.  Mackenzie #15 plays guard and  #14 Hannah plays forward.  The girls won their final game tonight and Audrey Kate had 25 points.  We are so proud to watch all of these girls play as a team but more importantly many of the girls on the team are honor roll students.  Their parents are to be commended for all of the time and effort they put into getting these girls to practice/games on time and for seeing they keep  their grades up.  I'm sure many of you have children or grandchildren you are equally proud of and I will keep all of them in my prayers.  Thank you for letting me share.

Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment