Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year Day, February 29, 2012.  Today was a spring like day for Monticello 64 degreess in February is easy to take in Indiana. I am hoping that tomorrow, March 1st comes in like a lion so when it is March 31st it goes out like a lamb. I think I like the idea that we had a leap year day this year that allows me to have an extra day of being 59.  I can hardly believe it but on June 12, 2012 I will turn 60 years old.  Gracious!!  Where has the time gone?  My mother (Catherine) always told me that time goes faster the older you get.  I believe you now, Mom.






My quilting week is going pretty good.  I've posted some pictures of the quilts I 've been working on the last three days or so.  I really am the luckiest person to be able to quilt these beautiful quilts.  I absolutely love my job.  I am always in love with each quilt I am quilting.  I appreciate the love and hard work that the quilter has put into each of their quilts.  The blue batik quilt was made by Cindy S. and the pink and tan was made by Nancy S.  Great job ladies thank you for allowing me to quilt your quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment