Monday, February 27, 2012

Nancy J's quilt shop located at 1604 S. Wabash, Wabash, Indiana 46992, phone - 260-563-3505 is one of my favorite quilt shops.  Nancy's website is www.colorsgonewild.com   If you've perused my blog you will notice that I do tend to make brightly colored quilts.  Tans and browns aren't exacctly in my color palette yet, but you never know when I could change my mind.  From the pictures below you can see why I love, love, love Nancy J's quilt shop.







Nancy J's was the quilt shop at the Camp Tecumseh quilt retreat this past weekend.  The pictures show Nancy taking a moment to let me snap her picture in her mini quilt shop set-up at camp.  This is just a touch of what Nancy offers in her shop.  I think you will agree Nancy carries some great lines of fabric as well as notions, books and embellishments.  Since I have a love of buttons it is always fun for me to look through Nancy's vast supply of buttons.  If you are in the area, stop by Nancy J's in Wabash, Indiana but be prepared to see Colors Gone Wild.

Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment