Monday, February 27, 2012

I absolutely loved the sunshine today.  I really didn't even need to rest a quilt on the deck today the sunshine didn't need any help declaring God's beauty all around.  Even though painted birdhouses may not be all the rage, I still love this beautiful birdhouse I purchased years ago at the Flea Market in Shipshewana, Indiana from a vendor.  She did a lovely job painting the roses and greenery and I still treasure it.   So I hope your Monday has gone well and even though the wind is cold here in Indiana today my heart is warm knowing spring is only 22 days away. Can I hear a WOOO  HOOO?

When I was at Camp Tecumseh over the weekend, I ran into one of Colleen's (my quilting chicken) relatives.  Can you see the resemblance?  Colleen's in picture 3 and her cousin is in picture 4.  Colleen sends blessings of Faith, Hope and Love to Everyone.

Blessings to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment