Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy, Happy Friday!!! Greetings all.  Whew I had quite a week quilting.  Six quilts quilted and back to their respective owners.  I already posted one of the quilts, but below are the other five.  I wish you could see all 75 crystals I placed on the Laurel Burch wallhanging.  Sue H. who made the quilt wanted some "bling" on this quilt so I applied 75 crystals of various colors and she was happy with the "bling" factor.  I just love my job.  I thought each of Sue's quilts were special, but I must say the cowboy boots wallhanging was so cute.  I then found a cowboy boot with spurs pattern and quilted a boot in front of each of the four boots.   The purple material and the black, red & white quilts were made by Sue's daughter, April.  Great color arrangement on each quilt.  The red, white and black quilt had  material that had piano keys on it so I placed a musical pattern by Nancy Haacke on this quilt.  You could almost hear the piano playing once the musical pattern was placed on this quilt.  The row by row quilt was a block of the month Sue signed up for at Rossville Quilts shop www.rossvillequilts.com   I placed many different patterns on this quilt using the Statler and freehand quilting.  Sue does an excellent job at piecing her quilts which makes my job of quilting easier.  Thanks, Sue. 

Well that is my week of quilting.  I'm still wanting to get my illusion quilt on my machine and quilted.  I've got my house in order, grocery shopping done, made a pot of chicken/vegetable soup, but I still have a few things to do before I can quilt.  I want to make a fruit pizza since I have some house guests coming in for the weekend and then maybe I can quilt. 

Oh boy gotta go, hubbies on top of the roof cleaning the skylights.  I think my blood pressure just went up 20 points. 

Blessings to all.












No comments:

Post a Comment