Thursday, June 7, 2012

Good Morning Everyone!  It's after 10:00 a.m. here I am a little behind trying to finish up my morning routine. I've posted a picture below of our little helper for the day.  This is our grandson, Jacob.  He will be 9 on June 25th.  The picture shows he is busy enjoying his breakfast.  I tried to get a picture before he ate all of his toast with my homemade strawberry jam (you know the one I said had such a pretty color), but Jacob was too fast for me. He did devour the three maple sausage links before the picture was taken. You can see the Redi-Whip whipping cream can in the background of the picture.  The "dumplings" love it when I put Redi-Whip on their fruit. 

I finished reading the book "What If You Made It Up?" by my friend Kathleen Kolze. For more information about Kathleen and where to purchase her book go to her website  www.kathleenkolze.com I know Kathleen as one of my clients that I quilt for.  When I found out last December Kathleen had written a book and it was about to be published, I couldn't wait to read her book.  I can honestly say I thoroughly enjoyed the book with all of its twists and turns.  There is even a mention of quilts and a quilt shop.  I was close to finish reading the book and then I took my dear sweet time finishing because I didn't want the book to end.  I can't wait for Kathleen's next book to come out.  I think you will enjoy reading this book.  .  The story line has mystery, life application,  and romance all intertwined in it.  I give it a two thumbs up.

Blessings to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment