Sunday, June 24, 2012

Blessings on this beautiful Sunday.  I can't even begin to describe the wonderful weekend we experienced with my brother John and my favorite sister-in-law, Jane.  I don't think I have laughed so much since our last visit.  All I can say is if you say the word "nipples" Jane and I will break into hysterical laughter.  David came home so he could spend some time with his Uncle John and Aunt Jane.  There were times when we were all laughing that David thought we were all acting like we were back in high school since the laughter went on for minutes at a time. I would try to talk get one word out and start laughing uncontrollably again and then Jane would start laughing as well.  What a wonderful visit with wonderful memories.  We did cover a host of topics over the weekend with each of us having our own opinions.  What I love about my brother and sister-in-law is that I am allowed to have my own opinion, even if my opinion may differ from theirs and they still love me and respect me.  It is just wonderful that the four of us can sit down, share our thoughts and not have to worry about being scrutinized. 

We enjoyed the lake and I even floated on Lake Freeman with my floatie.  My back is still sunburn but not to the point of discomfort. I fixed filet mignon, corn-on-the-cob, Bob Evans potatoes (gotta love Bob for fixing the potatoes for me), broccoli salad and rolls.  I don't think I want to get on the scale tomorrow.  I even got to show John and Jane how my Gammill/Statler operates.  They couldn't get over how the computer could run my longarm and the beautiful quilting pattern that was being placed on the quilt.   I've posted a few pictures of the happy foursome.  There is also a picture of this beautiful green frog that decided to take a rest on our umbrella.  Isn't he cute?





Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment