Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy, Happy Friday Everyone!!!  I didn't quilt today because I've been cleaning rugs, vacuuming, mopping, washing bedding, etc. etc. etc.  All because my big brother (John) and my absolutely favorite sister-in-law (Jane) are coming for the weekend tomorrow. ( I love it when I have weekend guests because it makes me kick it into gear and do some extra cleaning. ) This is our summertime get together weekend.  We always have a special time together.  There will be much laughter, discussion of the election or not, silliness, boating, and sheer joy that the four of us are together enjoying each others' company.  I can't express enough the love I have for my brother and sister-in-law.  I feel blessed.

Well gotta go and put a quilt on the longarm.  John wants to see the Statler in action, so I promised him I'd have a quilt ready to go. 

Blessings to all for a joyful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment