Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Friday!!  And what a glorious day, the sun is shining brightly, boats are on the lake and hardly a cloud in the sky.  I do pray for some rain though for the farmers, gardeners, and those whose lawns could use a natural watering.

I have posted some pictures of quilts I've been working on this week.  The red, white and blue quilt was completed and went back home this week.  Jo Ann H. should have her binding on that quilt and ready for the 4th of July.  The scrappy quilt for Nancy J in the turquoise, orange and green came out beautiful using the Pearls and Curls E2E 2 pattern.  I liked this pattern so much I now have my own quilt on the machine running with this pattern.  I feel a little guilty quilting one of my own quilts, but I will also quilt a customer quilt today.  I'm excited to have one of my own quilts quilted.  Now I just have to get the binding on this quilt.  Not my favorite step in quilting, but you have to do what you have to do to complete your quilt.

I hope you enjoy your day, the people you come in contact with today and the beauty that is all around you.







Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment