Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blessings to all on this Sunday.  We received some much needed rain yesterday.  I do hope it was enough for the farmers, gardeners and anyone else who likes to see their lawns and flower beds robust. 

I have posted some pictures of Bonnie B's quilt that I finished up.  I really had fun working on this quilt, but then I do say that about each quilt I am working on.  I love trying new patterns whether with the Statler or hand guided.  I still enjoy handguiding my Gammill Classic and I love being able to be creative with my own patterns that are still in my head.  I hope you enjoy looking at the pictures of Bonnie B's quilt, I just wish the pictures did the quilt justice.

This week will be a different work week for me since Gary and I will be painting our bedroom and  clean out the what is supposed to be walk-in closet.    I think it will be fun for Gary and I to work together on sprucing up the bedroom since it hasn't been painted in about 13+ or so years.  And so the adventure for this week will begin. 

Blessings to all.





No comments:

Post a Comment