Friday, April 6, 2012

Blessings to all this Good Friday morning.  When starting this blog I did not realize how I would take time out in my day for reflection.  I find myself standing back to take in the beauty of God's creation all around me and to realize that each moment of my day I can make a difference.  I am realizing that I would rather have "joy" in my heart than "happiness".  For me Joy comes from knowing God is with me no matter what my situation is whether in darkness or light.  Happiness to me is just a momentary burst, though great at the moment when it's gone there is a void left.  I don't feel that void when feeling God's Joy.  In my reflection today I am feeling Jesus' love by his dying on the cross.  My verse for me today comes from the first part of Proverbs 17:17 "A friend loves at all times. . .

Blessings to all this day with God's joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment