Monday, April 23, 2012

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day.  Even though there is a northwest wind coming across Lake Freeman it is still beautiful to see all of the various shades of green leaves on our trees.  I think it's in the 50's, but I'm going to keep telling myself it's 72.

Look what my mail lady brought me today!!!  American made thread from  www.bobbincentral.com or 1-888-924-3224.  I just ordered this thread on Thursday, April 19th and it was delivered to my door, Monday, April 23rd at 10:30 a.m.  Great service from Bobbin Central and the U.S. Postal Service.  If you've never tried Glide thread from Bobbin Central you are missing out.  I use this thread almost exclusively in my longarm quilting business on my Gammill Classic/Statler.  This thread also works well with my Janome. You can call or email Bobbin Central and ask for a sample packet of their various threads and prewound bobbins.  When this thread arrives at my home it's like Christmas to me.  I love all of the beautiful colors, even brown.  Besides all of the beautiful colors, great service this thread is Made in the USA!!  I think I could even use this thread as an outside decoration around my flower pots.  Just kidding, it is beautiful though.

Blessings to all.




2 comments:

  1. I have fallen in love with this thread and can't wait to see their booth at MQS. I've used their cream, white, mint green (made a baby quilt sparkle) and gold. It has never shredded like my Superior thread and the tension is beautiful! I see a big dent in my bank account in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this thread too. The service to me is phenominal. I'm trying to use up the Superior thread in my bobbins. And I love the way Glide sparkles on the quilts. I always had to tweek my tension all of the time with the Superior thread. Have a great time at MQS and take a big suitcase to carry your thread home. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete