Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Late Afternoon Everyone! Sunshine and 50 degree weather.  It must be spring in Indiana, but atleast it's not snowing.

I have posted a picture of the book my friend Kathleen Kolze wrote (the last picture).  The book is a novel entitled "What If You Made It Up?"  I am so excited that Kathleen pursued her passion to write a novel.  You can find out about Kathleen at www.kathleenkolze.com and more about her book and future books.  Kathleen is a quilter and that is how we met through our quilting endeavors.  She is a passionate quilter as well as a writer.  I am not going to tell you too much about her book, but it has some well thought out characters that I am enjoying.  You'll just have to buy the book in book form or download form.

The quilting chicken came to visit today on a quilt I am working on that is still on my machine.  The quilting chicken gave me a five feathers high five.  I'll post more pictures of this quilt when it is completed. 

And how about the picture of my next project made by Nancy J of Kaffe Fassett material (second picture).  It's got color!!!  I love, love Kaffe material.  I'm still planning on how I will quilt this beautiful quilt.  Have I got the best job or what?




Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment