Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Friday!!  Whew my week sure flew by, how about you?  I've put a few pictures up of quilts I did this week and last week   Thank you Bethany M., Celeste D., Pam H., and Meg F. for allowing me to quilt your beautiful quilts. And I have some pictures of some fabric I am auditioning on  my 1600 quilt.  I am envisioning circles of different sizes on the quilt.  Can you tell I like color?
I have a picture of some works in progress - pin cushions.  I am making them for some friends of mine who will be attending the American Quilters Society Paducah (Kentucky) Quilt show next week.  I normally attend this show with them, but this year I am not able to attend the show.    In years past we each would make a gift to give to our fellow roommates, so ... I couldn't resist and decided to make a surprise gift for each of them.  I know they will have a great time at the AQS Paducah Quilt Show.  If you've never attended this show, you really are missing out.  The people of Paducah have always welcomed quilters to their historical town with open arms.
Blessings to all!








No comments:

Post a Comment