Thursday, May 10, 2012

Morning All,

And no I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.  I have been busy quilting away and I've posted two pictures below of Nancy J's Schnibbles pattern.  Sorry I don't know the name of the pattern, but this wallhanging made me want to go buy some Rainbow Sherbert.  Isn't it just luscious!!  I believe this wallhanging is one of the quilts to be featured at the June quilt camp at Camp Tecumseh, Brookston, Indiana.    www.camptecumseh.org

I was on my friend Sue B's facebook this morning and read what I thought were some thought provoking quotes. 

"The tragedy of life is not death, but what we let die inside of us while we live."
               - Norman Cousin

"I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet."
               - Mahatma Ghandi


Have a great day everyone and don't forget to smile.

Blessings to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment