Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Blessings Everyone.  I hope you're week has been pleasant.  I've been a busy little bee this week.  I've posted some pictures of the quilt I just took off of my machine tonight.  Gracious it took me longer to quilt this quilt than my total labor time to deliver my two children.  Yes, one of my children I had at home accidentally, but that's another story.  I am so happy to have completed this quilt and I am very happy with the results of this quilt done by Pam S. (Pictures 4 through 8) This was one of those big quilts measuring out at 91x108.  I believe Pam said the pattern is called Jubilee Celebration.  I know I'm celebrating now that it is quilted.  Thanks Pam for allowing me to quilt your quilt.

Pictures 1 through 3 are the quilt Cindy S. made. Cindy made this quilt to give as a gift for a gentleman.  I tried to choose masculine quilting for this quilt since the theme material was of animals in the wild.  Cindy always does a great piecing which makes my job easier.  I so appreciate your talent, Cindy.

I have to share this quick story.  My husband, Gary, was putting new screens in our patio doors last weekend.  He put in the animal proof screening, because our cat, Tom, was a bad kitty and practically had one screen in pieces.  Gary was having trouble cutting the screening until I gave him one of my old Olfa Rotary Cutters.  Let's just say the job is completed and my old Olfa Rotary Cutter is now in Gary's tool box.  So ladies if you have any old Olfa Rotary Cutters you're not using, your husband or significant other might appreciate it.

Blessings to all.








No comments:

Post a Comment