Sunday, March 4, 2012

Saturday, March 3rd Gary and I enjoyed watching the 7th grade girls North White Basketball team win their tourney.  All of the teams Tri-County, West Central, Pioneer and North White played their hearts out.  I have a few pictures below showing the girls after the game.  One of the pictures shows the girls coach Brandi holding her bulldog and whom the girls also adopted as their team mascot.  The second picture shows four of my five dumplings (grandchildren) with my daughter, son-in-law and my husband Gary.   My son-in-law BJ is very active with Audrey's team and coaches them in the off-season league.  Kristen is busy keeping the concession stand in order during the home games.   The fifth grandchild, Jacob, was too busy playing basketball and we couldn't get him to stop for our picture. Picture #3 is Audrey and her dad, Dan.  Picture #6 is of Audrey Kate and her proud Mama.  Did you notice that Audrey Kate is taller than her Mama?  I just had to point that out to everyone.  Thanks for letting me share.

Blessings to all.






No comments:

Post a Comment