Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Saturday Evening,

For those that this applies don't forget to set your clocks ahead tonight.  Yaa, I love daylight savings time.  I might be the only one in my area that does like DST.  I just feel like I have more energy and I really like it staying light until 9:30 pm or so.  Now my daughter Kristen does not like the change to DST because the dumplings (my grandchildren) don't want to go to bed because it is still light out.  The dumplings are excited because soon they will be getting their 4-H pigs.  I've never seen kids love pigs more than the dumplings do.  This will be Audrey Kate's I think third year (maybe fourth year) for pigs and Jacob's first year.  You have never seen a little boy more excited that he finally gets to raise and show pigs for 4-H.  He has watched his older sister over the past few years raise and show her pigs so this summer will be his first opporunity.  I'll be sure and post pictures of the piglets when they arrive.







Now on to the quilts which I've posted above.  Kristie D's quilt was picked up today and she loved it.  She wasn't sure if she could give it away after all. I'm always glad when the quilt owner loves the quilting I've placed on their quilt. Her's are pictures one and two.  The next three pictures are of Mary V's 1600 quilt.  She chose a white backing material which made the quilting show up nicely.  Now Mary and I made our 1600 quilts the same weekend and her's is quilted while mine is still sitting in my some day to quilt stack.  I've decided that I need to start putting my name on my quilting schedule so I can get my quilts quilted.  Isn't Mary's quilt stunning! 

Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment