Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I just had to share  this little tidbit in hopes that this may help all of you sewers out there.  I had been having problems with one of my Janome machines, this is the machine I have never really bonded with.  I had had this machine serviced and went to sew with it and lo and behold it would not stitch.  I did put a different wound bobbin in it, changed the needles, took the bobbin case out to see if there was something caught.  Still wouldn't sew (grrrr).  Came back later to try one more time, but this time I totally rethreaded the machine and lo and behold EUREKA!!! it sewed like a champ.  So ladies if you are having problems with your sewing machine don't forget to try rethreading it.  Although, I still think my Janome does not like me. 

Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment