Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy, Happy Friday!!!  I love Fridays.  When I used to work where I had to clock in I always enjoyed clocking out on Friday.  I always seemed to have an extra burst of energy on Friday.  Even though I don't clock in anymore I still seem to have an extra burst of energy on a Friday.  How about you?

I  have a few pictures of some Tonga Treats batiks 2 1/2" x 42" strips that I am making into a quilt.  I'll post some pictures along the way and the final product when it is put together, so be sure and check back.  Aren't those strips beautiful.   They even look pretty all in a pile. I love color and these colors make me happy.

Well I did get a "big Papa" quilt done this week. Wooo weeee measuring in at 95" x 110" this was one big quilt,. I've included a few pictures of the quilting I placed on this beautiful quilt.  I hope Joann H. likes the quilting.

And finally greetings to a few of my quilting friends who are at Threads of Time Quilt Shop/Reteat Center in Danville, IL this weekend.  You know who you are.  Have a great time, wish I were there but then I need to keep on my quilting schedule.





Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment