Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It has been a sunny, cooler day here today, but two of my grandchildren came to spend the night while they are having spring break.  They enjoyed fishing, riding the golf cart, watching a movie, playing basketball and playing games on the Kindle Fire.  Little did I know when I got a Kindle Fire after Christmas that it would be such a great entertaining device.  Audrey Kate and Jacob know how to operate the Kindle Fire better than I do.  Which really doesn't surprise me, but actually they are my go to persons when I have a question on how to run the Kindle Fire.

Even though it is Wednesday, I do have two quilts completed and they were sent back to their owner, Nancy J.  Nancy J's quilt shop in Wabash, Indiana will be at the Cincinnati Quilt show April 13th, 14th and 15th, 2012 at the Duke Energy Convention Center and the American Quilters' Society Quilt show in Paducah, Kentucky, April 25-28, 2012 .  Nancy always has some great bargains in her booth.  Be sure and look her up if you attend either of these shows.  When Nancy is at the Paducah Show you can find her at the Rotary Building. 


Audrey Kate, age 13, Jacob age 8







Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment