Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy  Monday Everyone.  I feel like a wet noodle because I had a 45 minute massage this afternoon.  My therapist, Lee Anne Akers owner of Essential Touch located  at 480 W. Navajo St., Suite B, West Lafayette, IN  can be reached at 1-765-363-3323.  I cannot believe how much better I feel.  Lee Anne actually is at Camp Tecumseh Quilt Camp this week until Tuesday evening working her magic to all who have signed up for a session.  I'm amazed how my sinuses have opened up, my shoulders, back and hips feel almost like new.  I'm in heaven.
I have posted a few pictures of the back of Jane O's orphan block quilt.  This was such a neat quilt and Jane was well pleased at all of the extra quilting I placed on her quilt.

Lastly, there are a few pictures of  four of the five "dumplings who were here Sunday and left this morning.  How about the conga line with Grandma in the lead?
Have a great week.

Blessings to everyone.






1 comment: