Monday, August 5, 2013

Karen H. did a beautiful job on her snowman quilt.  Karen said she only has 90 buttons to sew on this quilt now that the quilting is completed.  The quilting was done with 95% freehand quilting and 5% computerized quilting.  I will admit it was fun to freehand quilt for a change even though my hands were sore when I was done.  Thanks Karen for allowing me to quilt this quilt.

And isn't this quilt just stunning that Joann pieced from a Block of the Month Club.  I thought she said she was giving this quilt away.  All I can say is the new owner is one lucky person.  Even though this quilt took many hours to quilt I was happy with the results.  I hope Joann will be too.

Like I've said before I really am blessed to have the opportunity to quilt these beautiful quilts.  Blessings to all.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely quilts and quilting, am working on a heap of custom at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jude, always nice to hear from you. I've got all overs this week. Had three custom last week, whew, thank goodness for the Statler. I look forward to seeing your posts of the custom quilts. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete