Sunday, July 28, 2013

Amish quilt with a modern twist on quilting for Nancy J's, Wabash, Indiana

Meg's quilt using Nancy Haacke's quilting pattern square in a circle.

Finally, one of my own quilts using Moda Glamping material, quilting pattern Sundance and quilting design by Nancy Haacke at digitized quilting patterns.com  I love this little quilt, wish I had one of those cute little campers.  There are some great ideas on Pinterest of Glamped trailers.  Oh well I'm just happy to have my quilt sewn, quilted and binding put on all within six weeks of purchasing  the fabric.  Which is really a first for me since I know I have some fabric in my stash which could possible be considered "vintage".

How about you? Do you have any material in your stash which could be called vintage now?

Blessings to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment