Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Greetings everyone.  It's been a busy week quilting with five quilts completed and hopefully two more will be completed by Friday.  I will post more pictures, I promise.

I should be settling down for a good night's sleep, but the word thankful keeps going through my mind. I started to look up what the dictionary defines thankful as, but then I thought what am I thankful for or what makes me feel thankful.  So here goes . . . . .

1.   I am thankful that I have a Heavenly Father who watches over me.
2.   I am thankful I married Gary instead of, well lets just leave it at that.
3.   I am thankful that I live in a country where I am free to have my own opinions.
4.   I am thankful for the beauty that I see when I look out my window.
5.   I am thankful that my parents brought me up to be respectful to everyone.
6.   I am thankful for my family that is still here on this earth.
7.   I am thankful that with each new day I am given that I can try to do better at . .
8.   I am thankful for JoJo's pretzels and a vanilla Coke.
9.   I am thankful for the beautiful quilts I am allowed to quilt.
10. I am even more thankful for the friendships I've made because of quilting.

 How about you?  What does thankful mean to you?

Blessings to all.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right, there is so much to be thankful for, although don't think so for the pretzels and coke! Great post. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete