Greetings everyone. It's been a busy week quilting with five quilts completed and hopefully two more will be completed by Friday. I will post more pictures, I promise.
I should be settling down for a good night's sleep, but the word thankful keeps going through my mind. I started to look up what the dictionary defines thankful as, but then I thought what am I thankful for or what makes me feel thankful. So here goes . . . . .
1. I am thankful that I have a Heavenly Father who watches over me.
2. I am thankful I married Gary instead of, well lets just leave it at that.
3. I am thankful that I live in a country where I am free to have my own opinions.
4. I am thankful for the beauty that I see when I look out my window.
5. I am thankful that my parents brought me up to be respectful to everyone.
6. I am thankful for my family that is still here on this earth.
7. I am thankful that with each new day I am given that I can try to do better at . .
8. I am thankful for JoJo's pretzels and a vanilla Coke.
9. I am thankful for the beautiful quilts I am allowed to quilt.
10. I am even more thankful for the friendships I've made because of quilting.
How about you? What does thankful mean to you?
Blessings to all.