Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Tuesday, April 30, 2013.  Can you believe it is the last day of April?  I must admit I am experiencing spring fever today here in sunny Monticello, Indiana.  I mean can you blame me?  It is supposed to be in the 70's today.  I am inside working  on a quilt though, even though I really want to be outside.  I'm just glad I can look out my window and see the sun shining brightly and an occasional boat moving along on Lake Freeman.

I have a few pictures of some quilts I've been working on by some very talented quilters, two Pam's and Shelley.  I always admire the patience the ladies I quilt for as it shows in their beautifully pieced quilts.  Please enjoy these beautiful quilts.  Whoops, now how did that picture of Eli get in there.
Blessings to all.





No comments:

Post a Comment