Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cloudy, rainy but still a bit of warmth here in Monticello, Indiana today.  Happy Saturday everyone. Fall isn't  really my favorite season but as I was looking out the kitchen window today the beauty of the trees showing new shades of color absolutely made me stop and appreciate God's beauty.  I snaped a few pictures, but I don't know if they will really do justice to the beauty that I am allowed to gaze at today.  How about you what do you see when you look out your window?  Take some time to enjoy the beauty that is right out your window.

Blessings to all.





2 comments:

  1. I was out in the hammock Sunday afternoon before the wind and rain set in and the sun shining down through the leaves and that gorgeous blue sky took my breath away. Unlike you, my very favorite season is fall. You can have the summer and just give me 2 falls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all see beauty in different ways. Just like quilts we each enjoy different patterns and colors. See you in Shipshe. Blesings.

    ReplyDelete