Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy Spring everyone.  At least the weather person said spring arrived at 12:47pm (EST) today.  I just put my nose out the door and I'm really not so sure it's spring yet.  Oh well at least it's not snowing, although, that may come next week.  I hope it feels like spring wherever you are at.

I'm posting a few pictures of some of the quilts I've been working on.  I mean how could you not be having a good day after working on these quilts.  From a baby quilt to snowmen to a desert quilt I will say I am never bored.  Some quilts are more challenging than others but all have been given a special touch by their quilter.  I also realize I likely will never be at the level of quilting some of these  ladies have achieved.  Their expertise and creativity never cease to amaze me.

Blessings to all.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely variety of quilts and quilting. I miss seeing you at guild. Maybe we can schedule a lunch sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad your spring is coming, we are pleased to see the milder days of autumn, and don't expect our winter to get as cold as yours!

    ReplyDelete