Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Greetings this Tuesday, March 4th, 2014.  Let's see Saturday was the first day of March and I think it came in like a lion so hopefully it will go out like a lamb.  It really has been a snow filled and cold winter here in beautiful Monticello, Indiana, USA.

I started back on the treadmill today even though my mind kept saying you really don't want to do this walking thing do you?  But I did persevere and did log 15 minutes.  Yes, I know no big deal, but I decided I had to start somewhere and 15 minutes was a start.

I have to brag on our third grandchild, Abigale.  She is the first of our red headed grandchildren.  Last Saturday Abigale who is eight years old played her second basketball game.  This was the first game I was able to attend so I had no idea what to expect.  Well to my total surprise Agibale scored 18 points.  I was stunned and excited for her.  Way to Miss Abigale.

I have been quilting and here are a few of the quilts I've been working on.  Blessings to all.




1 comment:

  1. Great to see out grandies growing and performing, and well done on the quilting too.

    ReplyDelete