Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Happy Tuesday April 8th, 2014.  I keep telling myself it is spring as I'm sitting here with a heavy sweatshirt on.  I am so ready for at least 70 degree weather.  Okay I'll stop whining.  At least the sun has been shining all day.  Maybe I just need to take a walk outside and breath in some  fresh air.  I've been inside all day working on a beautiful quilt.

Thought I'd pass this little tidbit on my bank had posted.  Here it is, did you know when you lick a stamp you are actually consuming 1/10th of a calorie?  First of all I'm saving calories since the stamps I purchase are all self-sticking and secondly who figures these things out?

I hope you enjoy a few pictures of some quilts I've been working on by Joann (gray and yellow) and Carol  (peach and tan).  Great quilts aren't they!

Blessings to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment