Friday, February 8, 2013

Greetings everyone.  I really haven't forgotten about my blog.  I have been busy all week quilting and finished my fifth quilt tonight. Whee, I'm glad to be done for the week, but then I'm always ready to get back to the machine on Monday.  I have posted pictures of this weeks quilts on my Facebook page so you can take a look there if you like.  Just type in my name, Marilyn Popplewell, on Facebook and you can see the quilts.  Google still wants to charge me to post pictures so for now, I will be posting pictures on my Facebook page.

 I'm so excited I got my new business cards this week from Vistaprint.  Wow, 500 business cards for $24.99 and free shipping.  Wish I had ordered those sooner, I would have saved a lot in ink costs since I was running my cards off on my home printer.  What was I thinking?    So if you are needing some new business cards or other products for your business take a peek at Vistaprint.

Happy sewing/quilting everyone.  Enjoy your weekend.

Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment