Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Wednesday Everyone.  It is a cold morning here in Monticello, Indiana, USA about 25 whoa wake you up degrees.  But atleast it's not snowing and there's no sleet so I'm happy.  As winter comes you will probably notice that I am one big chicken when it comes to snow and ice on the roads.  But that subject is for another day.

Today I want to share a bible verse that has touched my heart today as I am doing my bible study work.  My good friend Kristie and I are working on the bible study James Mercy Triumphs by Beth Moore.  Here is the verse that touched me today and I want to share it with you.

James 1:25 - But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this,  not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it--he will be blessed in what he does. (NIV) 

Beth Moore uses a different bible interpretation and her verse read as follows:

"The one who looks intently into the perfect law of freedom and perseveres in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but one who does good works--this person will be blessed in what he does."

I can only pray for guidance as I try to follow and live-up to this verse.

I have been quilting this week on a stunning block of the month quilt that Pam S. completed.  I will post pictures when it is completed.  I did do three quilts last week but in my haste they went home on Monday without pictures being taken.  I promise not to let Pam's quilt out before a picture is taken.

Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment