Thursday, December 6, 2012

Well I'll try posting some pictures today and see what happens.  I think I've had some bad guys trying to take control of my computer this last week.  Very unsettling week for me and I  hope you bad guys get some of your own medicine.

Well I tried posting pictures and Google/Picasso will not let me post any pictures unless I pay them for space on a monthly basis.  So with that said. I obviously will not be posting any new pictures.  I'm not  sure why this is happening all of a sudden and why I'm being singled out.  So I guess I'll be looking for another site to blog on or use Facebook. 

Oh well.  Guess I'll go work on a quilt that is waiting for me. 

Blessings to all.

2 comments:

  1. I had some different stuff happening awhile ago with Picasa and then started blogging from Windows Live Photo Gallery, which I did not realise was there until someone told me. (Click on Start and then all programs come up and see if you have something like that). I was able to blog from there, sometimes I use that and sometimes Picasa which works ok now. !!????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jude. I'll check that information out. I've got two more clients quilts to get done and then a charity quilt so after those are done I'll start seeing what I can do for the blog. I've done eight quilts this week. I'm really trying to get done for the holidays since I have other committments next week that will keep me away from quilting. Thanks again for the info. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete