Friday, September 28, 2012

Greetings everyone.  I had to post a few pictures of the grandsons when they were here last Saturday.  Eli aka Boom Boom (the little guy) and his big brother Jacob love Grandmas' Smoothies.  Little do they know how nutritious those Smoothies are for them.  They have to have the whip cream on the top of their Smoothies otherwise Eli goes to the refrigerator and gets it out to remind Grandma.

I have completed three quilts this week so far for Jane O.  I'm glad I snapped some pictures since Jane picked them up this morning.  The lime green and white with the applique flowers quilt was done with 90% freehand quilting.  Yes, I know I have the Statler who will gladly do the work for me, but I just had to see if I can still do my freehand quilting.  I love how this quilt turned out and so did Jane.  She said, "I knew you would  really make this quilt with the quilting."  Thanks Jane for letting me quilt this quilt.  The other two pumpkin quilts Jane made were stunning with her color placement.  She will embellish the little quilt with buttons and more ric rack.  It must be close to Christmas since I am quilting fall quilts.  Actually, it's less than three months until Christmas. 

Blessings to all.








No comments:

Post a Comment