Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy January 26th, 2014. And just a friendly little reminder Christmas 2014 is less than 11 months away. And thank goodness Spring is only 53 days away.  It has really been a humdinger of a winter for us here in beautiful Monticello, Indiana.  It's so cold here we haven't seen the open lake since I don't remember when.  At least the snowmobilers are enjoying that Lake Freeman is froze over.  I really don't mind winter since I don't have to drive to work.  I really am so thankful that I can just walk down my basement stairs and go to work.  Some people don't mind driving on icy, snow covered roads, but I am not one of them.   Just be careful everyone if you are out on those wintry roads.

Here's an absolutely stunning quilt I just finished quilting for Susie.  I just know I would not have the patience to make this quilt, but I did have fun quilting it.

Blessings to all.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous quilt! I'd love to see your quilting up close on this one. I can't see what you did on this picture. Good to see a post as I had been wondering about you.

    ReplyDelete