Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy, happy Monday.  I guess it is Monday.  After the July 4th holiday (which was last Thursday) I've had a hard time keeping track of what day it is.  It's also nice not to be hearing firecrackers going off since I've heard them for four nights in a row.  Don't get me wrong I enjoy fireworks, but I don't need to hear them four nights in a row, that is unless I was at Disney World.

I gave myself a treat today by getting a one hour massage.  Lee Anne Akers, Certifed Massage Therapist and  owner of Essential Touch found every tight spot in my body today.  Even in spots I didn't realize were sore. I was amazed at how much easier I could walk after my massage.  Gary even noticed how much happier I was when I got home.  I told him I didn't have any pain in my body and I felt great.  If you are in the West Lafayette, Indiana area Essential Touch is located at 480 W. Navajo St., Suite B, West Lafayette, Indiana - Phone: 765-363-3323,  essentialtouch@fpnmail.com  Thanks Lee Anne I feel so much better.

I was so excited to hear from one of my quilting friends that her sister who had been on a waiting list received a new heart today.  What a blessing for this family.  I am also in prayer for the family who must be grieving at the loss of their loved one.  Please keep these families in your prayers.

Blessings to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment